Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 REVAMP

Wasn't sure I liked this team enough to renew, but I forged ahead based on a trade to replace RGIII. In the dynasty startup draft, RGIII was going to be my marquee building block for my team. But the second major knee injury has me soured on his prospects of staying healthy if he continues to use his legs as a major part of his game.

The switch to Andrew Luck as my dynasty building block precipitated a run of trades that has completely revamped the roster that I originally drafted.
Original Drafted Team
QB-Robert Griffin III
QB-Jake Locker
RB-Chris Johnson
RB-Ahmad Bradshaw
RB-Willis McGahee
RB-Vick Ballard
WR-Percy Harvin
WR-Miles Austin
WR-Santana Mos
WR-Mohamed Sanu
WR-Jonathan Baldwin
TE-Jimmy Graham
TE-Greg Olsen
TE-Martellus Bennett
DEF-Chicago Bears

Revamped 2013 Team
QB-Andrew Luck
QB-Andy Dalton
RB-C.J. Spiller
RB-Steven Jackson
RB-Lamar Miller
RB-Fred Jackson
WR-Percy Harvin
WR-Hakeem Nicks
WR-Antonio Brown
WR-Josh Gordon
WR-Michael Floyd
WR-Mohamed Sanu
WR-Marvin Jones
TE-Jimmy Graham
DEF-New England Patriots

No comments: